Friday, September 16, 2011

Heading to Blob Park

Just posted my Pay-pal payment to the Inner Circle account to lock in my attendance at the Blob Park Tournament next weekend (Saturday Sept 24th, 2011). 

What is the Battle at Blobs Park?  A tournament held at a German beer hall here in Maryland.  Probably about an hour and a half drive for me but from what I have heard it's worth it even for just one day of tournament play.  The event does tournaments for 40k, Fantasy, Warma/Hordes, Malifaux, and Flames of War.  Im going to take the Death Guard and see what I can rank in the painting area.
Here you can see thier Event Flyer and Event Packet

You can also find out more on thier forums.  But please note sign ups end very soon, like tomorrow I believe.

2 comments:

Tim said...

I went to Blobs park last year. The beer and food are excellent and the inner circle crowd are a fun bunch. You can also camp out for free if you feel like drinking more and taking the drive the next day. I will be there for a brief bit not playing in the tournament, but just drinking some beer and stuff.

Tao said...

Hope to see you there OSH. Sorry to hear your not gonna be hitting the tables.