Friday, August 6, 2010

Not another 40K blog site...

Yeap, I did it. It's another 40K Blog site (with soon to follow: another 40k Youtube site).

Why? You might ask

Simple. I am not looking to become some sort of Internet celeb leader of all things 40k. Half the time I am completely way off on some of the stuff I think could/should happen. Nor am I some painting professional who wishes to share with the masses his vision of how painting is. I am just a simple man that wanted a venue to share with others a hobby he enjoys. A place to show off my games with friends, my comissions, my own personnal armies and just the random thoughts I have on said 40K as I learn them.

If this blog brings more like minded people together, or even inspires someone else in some way shape or form I will consider it a success. Till then it shall be a repository for the insane ramblings of a gamer mad man.

No comments: