Monday, September 23, 2013

Epic Lylyth complete

I had picked her up a while ago as I am looking for a list that can deal well with some of the various heavy shooting armies in my area.  As any Legion player would expect to be drawn to, I saw this lovely woman with her Shadow Pact Battle group and decided to give her a whirl.  Not that she has hit the table yet but she has been put to a table top standard for play.

I also intend to take her with me to a local tournament south of me in Glen Allen, VA (Dragon's Den).  It's a 35pt Steamroller-esk tournament however instead of using the SR scenarios it will be using the Entropy Scenarios out of this years Machinations League.  They plan on having a painting competition and I want to see how she will fair in the "single model" bracket.

As for her 50pt list I am currently looking at the below:

Lylyth, Shadow of Everblight
     Succubus
     Naga Nightlurker
     Ravagore
     Ravagore
     Carnivean
Blighted Nyss Striders + UA
Incubus
Strider Deathstalker
Spell Martyrs

I would love to get some fury management in the list but since everything is stealth (or waiting to be deployed in the form of Incubus) a shepherd or forsaken will take most of the shooting that comes it's way as it's the only thing to see.

1 comment:

Tao said...

After the event, she was judged as taking Best Painted in the Small Miniature Category.