Sunday, November 14, 2010

Where the Warp meets the Interwebz

So I have recently joined a forum devoted to Chaos Daemons called The Daemonic Legion. It's orginal design was for Daemons in the Warhammer world were they have a weatlh of information. Recently they have dove into the realm of Daemons in Warhammer 40K. The 40K community is small mostly feed over from the Fantasy realm but I am hoping in time it will develop into as big a community as the Fantasy side (most likely about the time 40K Daemons gets a new dex..*shrugs* beggers can't be choosers).

Anyways there was talks about how there was little tactics on the 40k side of the forum, till a user "gibious" put up a thread asking about tactics people use. Always the ice breaker I decided to post a long winded post (as usual) about my 1750 all comers list I have used in the past. Giving some insight to those unfamiliar with Chaos Daemons a chance to see what I see. Check it out, if your a Daemon player, or just one who has seen how the play. Feel free to comment and help out this growing community for future players.

http://z7.invisionfree.com/wyrmling_x/index.php?showtopic=7762

No comments: