Friday, October 14, 2011

Ugggh what a couple days


Sorry for the lack of posting it has been hell on wheels around here with work.   So what has changed, lets see: 

1.) My new Pack Go from Battle Foams is in very nice. 
2.) Participated in a local tournament for IFL which needed me horrible results on the table but walking away with Best Army (Players Choice)
3.) Been charged with a Blood Angles commission (which is nice as it gets my want of doing a Blood Angels army out of my system, without me having to spend money on it).
4.) And last but not least a couple games in here and there just to make sure I don't gamer rust.

I know I owe a blob park and i will get that out soon-ish.  Probably some shots of the Blood Angels commission as I do it, more to as it happens.  Oh and possible Necron works if all the rumor-mongering is true.  Might be time for a new army.

No comments: