Friday, August 17, 2012

Starter Set Leaked Images

Found these Leaked photo's of Chaos Space Marine models on The Emperor's Codex website.  For the better part of four months now there have been teases and rumor mill on the Chaos Codex and new models and the Starter set.


All of which was, at least for me, a roller coaster of excitement and disappointment four months long. Now finally we have solid pics from what looks like the up coming codex of new Chaos models..


 ..and Dark Angels models. 


An though I have a soft spot for Dark Angels (always a sucker for a tortured soul character) my true love has always been Chaos.  An to finally see actual evidence not rumors, not speculation, true to form evidence of new Chaos models has my heart pumping and that feeling you get on a roller coaster as you hear CLACK, CLACK, CLACK as you go up another hill ready for an amazing ride. Must resist urge to get my hopes up...... 

No comments: