Friday, June 15, 2012

IFL Road to NOVA Invitational this weekend


Heading out on Saturday to the Iron Fist League (IFL) Road to NOVA Invitational being hosted at the Game Vault down in Fredricksburg.

When: Sat, June 16, 10:30am – 8:00pm
Where: Fredericksburg, VA
Tournament Type: $10 40K Warhammer - 16 man invitational
 
Winner of the tournament will get to go on to participate in the IFL Invitational Finals gathered from the various RTTs we are running for a last man standing match.  Winner from the Finals will be getting a invite to the NOVA Invitational.  
 
All that being said I am going to have fun as I have ZERO intentions of participating in the Invitational even if I some how win it.  With the coming of 6th ed and the news that NOVA will be 6th but the Invitational will be 5th I have concluded that I don't need that mental confusion in an already high competition tournament.  By not going to the Invitational I am guaranteeing that when I go to NOVA I can do so with just 6th in mind.
 
As for this weekends little match up I am actually thinking of dragging out the Chaos Space Marines.  Go back to my grass roots for one last throw down before 6th rolls out and everything is swept away in Tides of Madness (ehhh..see what I did there).

No comments: