Friday, January 20, 2012

I taste Landraider


Getting to work on finish painting my Necron force in time for TempleCon.  Was going to originally take my Nurgle force but with some of the recent FAQs (Nerf on Warptime and Nerf on Abbadon) just no really compelled too.  So after talking with some of my IFL members at Brittany's last Tuesday I was inspired to take the Necrons for their first Tournament engagement.  Not looking to take top table seeing as well A. I'm not that good, and B. I am still ironing out the "quirks" of Necrons. 



Thanks to the recent FAQ release it at least clears up alot of the concerns I had over how things worked in the army dex:

  • Double courts being in the same squad
  • How scarabs are spawned, ie. I knew I couldn't congo line but I can add scarabs to the front of my swarm far away from my spyders to extend their charge range by 3+" (2" Coherency + 1.5" base)
  • How sweeps on barges are done and cover doesn't protect from them.
  • etc...


There are still some FAQ questions hanging out there but I will just address them with the TO at or before the tournament.  Biggest one comes to mind is "Can I Protocol from Jaws of the World wolf?"  My brother adamantly says "Hell no.  Taken from play...get off my board".  I argue the point.

None the less TempleCon...or as I have deemed it Temple-Crons, is around the corner and I have 2+ weeks to get 2K paint.  Uhhhhhh...No problem

No comments: